Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 4 - Just A Cup Of Coffee

Good morning!  Believe it or not, I've already "graduated" in one respect.  Although there are certain things that are still easier taken with the syringe, I'm drinking out of a spoon and a glass already, too!  That's not to say it's pretty all the time because sometimes I miss, but I must say I'm doing okay for a first timer!  This morning, I was in the mood for a cup of coffee and that's what I'm having right now and I just say, it's pretty damned good!  It's slow and it's already cold...but I'm still going to appreciate every drop!

4 comments:

Brenna said...

It's all about the small successes. :) Enjoy the coffee!

Aimee said...

It was gooooood!

Unknown said...

May I recommend liquifying schnietzel and taking via syringe? Brian, that's all you dude.

Aimee said...

I'm SO going to just leave this one for Brian...lol