Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 5

Hi all.  Just saw that Brian updated a bit last night - glad he threw in the most beautiful of all the pictures.....lol.

This won't be long, but I wanted to let everyone know how things are going.  My biggest frustration right now is lack of breathing.  Having had the septoplasty, it's very, very difficult to breathe right now and the pressure is almost unbearable.  Aside from that, I'm trying to move around a bit today to take my mind off things.  I'm extremely uncomfortable and can't seem to find a "good" spot.  They've told me that this part of things will likely get better after 10-14 days...I sure hope it starts sometime soon!

I've gotten everyone's well wishes via email, text message, Facebook, etc - thank you!  Right now, it's impossible for me to respond to each and every one, but please know that I'm getting them and will respond as soon as I'm able!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hating every minute of this FOR you, Honey. Will be so glad when we can "talk" again. Mom

Aimee said...

I'm hating every minute of it, too. I totally underestimated. It's not fun. Love you.