Monday, September 27, 2010

Who "Nose"?

Today's verdict? Not good news. At least it's not in my head (uhhh, well, I guess it kind of is..lol), there IS something wrong. :( Sadly, I have a tear in my septum and I guess the surgeon wasn't aggressive enough in cleaning out the turbinates and due to the changes in my nose, they're plugged and inflamed. This is why I can't breathe and the rip in the septum is causing the whistle and the pain. The tear is still bleeding and it's raw inside my nose and this is why I'm also having the issue of bleeding. So, back to doing very little - he doesn't want the blood pumping if it's not necessary, to let some of the inflammation go down. He also prescribed some medicine and some nose spray for comfort. Unfortunately, he doesn't expect they will do much and that I'll have to go back in to repair the damage. I'm tired of hurting, I'm tired of being tired and it really pisses me off that my surgeon kept telling me that it was "normal". Ugh.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey hun, just wondering how things are going, since it's been almost a month since you've updated. :) Hope all is well!