Friday, December 17, 2010

Take It Off!

Finally! Today is the day - the splint comes out of my nose! My appointment with Dr. Troost is at 3:45 pm today and comes with mixed emotions. I'm anxious to have it removed because it really is a pain in the butt (errrr, nose??). I can feel it and it's still sitting right on my tickle spot and makes me sneeze endlessly! But...I know it's going to hurt like a b&*ch to have it removed! Think about it...this thing has been on my healing septum now for two weeks...you know darn good and well that it's grown along with it and that taking it off will feel like yanking pieces of my brain! LOL Okay, so maybe that's a bit over-dramatic, but I don't care...I'd rather go in with a pessimistic attitude, only to be surprised and walk out with a smile on my face!

Please, please, pleeeeeeaaaaaase let it not hurt! Updates later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this went well and breathing normal now.

Aimee said...

Breathing is GREAT, J! Feeling good now and aside from the things I SHOULD be feeling (numbness, tingling), everything else is perfect!