Monday, May 14, 2012

And another Anniversary!

Another year has gone by - it always amazes me how quickly time passes.

May 11th, 2012 was my two-year Anniversary.  We didn't whoop it up - it simply passed by without a sound.  Everything has become normal now - the tingling, the loss of feeling, the feel of talking and eating.  It's funny, though - I don't notice these things now unless they're brought to my attention.  Ashley laughs at me because I will occasionally have the spare bit of food on my lip that I don't feel and has to remind me to brush it off.  LOL

For those of you that don't know it, there is an app out there called "The Ugly Meter".  Dad brought this to my attention during a recent visit to Arizona after reading about it in the newspaper.  Of course, I had to download and try it. 

My surgeon is a GENIUS!  Take a look at that!  0.0 out of 10 on the ugly scale.  Doesn't get any better than this!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.